How to contact us
Name: Absolutely Fabric UK LTD
Address: 20C North Tyne Industrial Estate,
Whitley Road, Benton,
Newcastle Upon Tyne,
Phone Number: 01912662070
Web Address: absolutelyfabrics.co.uk
What type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (name, address and contact details)
- Contact details (Email, Address, Mobile numbers and landline numbers)
- User feedback such as reviews and ongoing customer communications.
- Customers window and other order dimensions.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To give you updates about any special offers or news.
- To contact you when your order is complete.
- To contact you regarding any updates, delays, complications or further services and arrangements with your order.
We may use the information that you have given us to contact you regarding a quote, existing or past order, and to store your details for any future orders. It may also be used for future newsletters and notifications.
We may share this information with our curtain makers, suppliers or curriers, but only at your request. This may be to arrange potential measures or fitting services, to order samples to go direct to customers from our suppliers, for fabric, wallpapers etc, or to get orders delivered out to customers.
Our legal basis for collection this information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- To improve and maintain our services we have a ‘legitimate interest’ in the information which will allow us to monitor public behavior in order to prevent fraudulent or inappropriate behavior, as well as information you provide for public display such as reviews.
- As the information it is essential for us to complete the contract you have entered into for us to provide our services. This could involve us contacting you to arrange payments, home visits or deliveries for us to fulfil the contract. The information will be used form the early stages of your quote or order.
- Because you have given your consent. This is regarding your contact information and more that is used for news and marketing notifications. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us by emails at email@example.com
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored and monitored.
We keep your name, address, contact details and window/customised dimensions details filed in our firewall protected online data system and/or on hard copy files in store. This is until you request to close your account with us or delete your information. We keep this information to allow customers to progress through an order at their own time or to redo past orders.
We will then dispose your information by removing and/or disposing of your details from our digital and paper records. Paper copies are incinerated or shredded.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org , Over the phone 01912662070, or via post 20C Nort Tyne Industrial Estate, Whitley Road Benton, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE612DT, if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com, Over the phone 01912662070, or via post 20C Nort Tyne Industrial Estate, Whitley road Benton, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE612DT .
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk